Thanks for your interest in the Worthington Educational Support Professionals Association (WESPA) Scholarship.
Any student pursuing an academic program beyond high school who is a daughter or son of a Worthington Educational Support Professionals Association (WESPA) member may apply. Scholarships will be awarded to both high school seniors and students presently in a post-secondary program.
WESPA will award 5 students with scholarships of $400 each. At least one of these may be awarded to a student already enrolled in a post-secondary program. You will be notified as to the status of your application by mail. Applications will be judged on neatness and readability as well as content, grade point average, etc. Please attach a copy of your latest transcript (may be unofficial).
Applications are due in the mailbox of Mary Reiner at Brookside Elementary (6700 McVey Blvd. Columbus, 43235) no later than 3:30 pm, Monday April 10, 2017.
Applications are then duplicated for committee members to evaluate. NO ADDITIONAL APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ONCE THE EVALUATION PROCESS HAS BEGUN.
- Letters of Recommendations must be from non-family members.
- Use one side of each page only. This aids in duplicating the applications for evaluation.
- You may attach as many additional pages as necessary.
Best wishes in this process,
Click on the following links to download pages 1-4 of the application:
- WESPA Schlolarship Application - Pg 1
- WESPA Schlolarship Application - Pg 2,3
- WESPA Schlolarship Application - Pg 4
Worthington Educational Support Professionals Association